Women’s Double-Pleated Pants
Polished, professional, and cut to flatter and fit beautifully, our Women’s Double-Pleated Pants are an excellent choice for company uniform programs. The distinctive texture of the fabric, a diagonal ribbed weave, imparts strength and wearability while hiding daily wear and tear. After the fabric is woven it’s brushed to add softness, reduce pilling, and create an attractive finish.
• 7.5 oz. Brushed twill, 65% polyester / 35% combed cotton
• Post-cure durable press
• Double front pleats and straight leg styling
• Brass zipper, single hook and eye closure
• Two slack style front pockets and one set-in hip pocket with button closure
• TouchTex Pro – superior color retention, soil release, stain repellency, and wickability with a softer hand than original TouchTex
• No-roll waistband features enhanced engineering to withstand industrial laundry stress and abrasion. The waistband has a mesh inner lining inside to reduce breakdown in fabric fibers, giving the pant a permanent crease even after industrial laundering.
Need help or have questions?
Call us at 1-800-378-8060.
How a Uniform Rental Program Works
You’ll have what you need, when you need it. No more purchasing or laundering headaches.
With a rental program, Dempsey purchases, stocks, launders, mends and replaces your uniforms automatically. Lease programs are available for customers who prefer employees wash their own uniforms. Service is scheduled for the same day each week and a professional route person monitors your needs. Renting or leasing from Dempsey is a convenient, cost-effective way to outsource a time-consuming task so you can focus on more important things.
Dempsey is a Certified Hygienically Clean Laundry.
- Certified by TRSA
- Requires third-party, quantified biological testing and inspection
- Use of PPE is documented
Our Uniform System delivers three unique benefits:
- The highest quality products
- The most reliable deliveries
- The lowest total cost
Dempsey Uniform & Linen Supply is a top-rated uniform rental service company.
Our $18 million commercial laundry service facility has received national recognition for its state-of-the-art processing systems.